Digital Marketing Jobs You Can Do After Digitally Simply Course
Top Digital Marketing Jobs You Can Pursue After Completing Course
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Conducting market research to identify trends, opportunities and customer insights to inform campaigns.
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns across channels like social media, SEO, PPC and content marketing.
- Producing engaging content for digital platforms.
- Analysing campaign performance data and metrics to optimise results.
- Driving brand awareness, website traffic, lead generation and sales through digital channels.
- Collaborating with creative, sales and leadership teams.
The role requires strategic thinking, analytical skills, creativity and expertise across major digital platforms. A digital marketing course will equip you with these necessary abilities to qualify for specialist roles focused on executing coordinated digital campaigns.
- Conducting keyword research to uncover high-volume, low-competition terms aligned with business goals.
- Performing on-page optimization by optimising page content, meta tags and website architecture.
- Improving website speed and technical issues preventing indexing.
- Generating backlinks from authoritative websites to boost rankings.
- Creating content optimised for organic search.
- Monitoring site performance in search engines with analytics.
- Identifying new SEO opportunities.
Completing SEO training will provide knowledge of the latest best practices so you can succeed as a specialist.
Web Content Writer/Blogger
Compelling website content is vital for attracting and engaging visitors. As a content writer or blogger, you will:
- Research relevant topics and keywords to write about
- Produce optimised content that targets specific audience needs
- Craft posts, articles, guides and more that align with business goals
- Promote content through social media channels
- Monitor performance analytics such as traffic
Skilled writing abilities and creativity are essential. Digital marketing content programs provide training in producing high-quality written content.
Social Media Manager
Nearly every brand uses social media to engage their target audience. As a social media manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing social strategies across platforms like:
Core duties include:
- Creating and managing social media calendar and campaigns
- Developing engaging text, image and video content
- Growing social media followers and community
- Running and optimising ads
- Monitoring conversations and responding to audience
- Analysing performance with social media analytics
- Generating leads and sales through social channels
Excellent writing skills and creativity are essential. With social media marketing skills gained through a digital marketing course, you will have the right expertise to thrive as a social media manager.
PPC (pay-per-click) advertising allows businesses to reach new audiences and drive traffic through paid search and display ads. As a PPC manager, your focus will be on:
- Managing PPC campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and Facebook
- Setting up and optimising campaign elements including keywords, ads, landing pages and bids
- Creating targeted ad copy that drives clicks
- Monitoring performance indicators like click-through-rate (CTR), costs and conversion rates
- Analysing data to identify opportunities to improve campaign results
- Reporting on KPIs and ROI of PPC investments
PPC training is vital to succeed as a manager driving paid search strategy.
Email Marketing Specialist
Email marketing enables businesses to build relationships with their audience through targeted campaigns and newsletters. Specialists in this area handle:
- Email list building and segmentation
- Designing aesthetically appealing email layouts
- Writing compelling subject lines and content
- Executing email workflows and lead nurturing campaigns
- Tracking engagement metrics and optimising based on results
- Coordinating with sales teams on lead follow-ups
Expertise in popular email marketing platforms is preferred for this role.
Digital Marketing Manager
The digital marketing manager oversees the entire digital presence of a company, from website design to social media and more. Their key responsibilities include:
- Developing the overall digital marketing strategy aligned with business goals
- Leading the digital marketing team and coordinating activities
- Planning and executing multifaceted digital campaigns
- Monitoring success metrics across all digital channels
- Optimising initiatives to improve ROI
- Staying on top of digital marketing trends and innovations
- Reporting on the performance of digital marketing efforts
Becoming a manager requires past experience executing campaigns. With broad digital marketing training, you can gain the diverse skill set needed to lead and strategize at a high level.
Digital Marketing Consultant
For small businesses and brands that need guidance developing and implementing digital strategies, a digital marketing consultant provides expert advice and insights. Consultants are responsible for:
- Evaluating the current state of a website, social media, SEO, content and more
- Identifying areas for improvement across digital activities
- Outlining specific recommendations to optimise digital presence
- Overseeing specialised projects focused on high-priority needs
To become a consultant, professional digital marketing experience is required. With broad training in digital strategies and tactics, you will be equipped to consult others on effective approaches.